Re: Automake?

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: Automake?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:49:23 +0200 (CEST)

On 20 Aug 2002, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> BTW, Do you plan to do more on the process code? If not, I'm going to
> have a closer look at it and maybe start moving it into CVS.

I think the code is on a quite good level (except for FreeBSD).  I
want to sync it with Mark changes (with the latest CVS) and then we
should release 2.5.1. Afterwards we could sync the process code into
CVS for thorough testing in different environments.  My tests are
quite artificial with dummy servers which can fake specific states I
don't want to let it go on the real system, because it's still
development code.

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113