[Mldonkey-users] could you support my request? (xmule2 ui for mldonkey)

From: devein
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] could you support my request? (xmule2 ui for mldonkey)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:05:15 +0100

hi!

from xmule2.sourceforge.net :

"xMule2 is a next generation file-sharing application that supports
Windows/Linux/Mac OS platforms, separated core and highly customizable
interface modules. "

it has separate wxwindows user interface, so it could be used as mldonkey
GUI.

please tell what you think about this idea at :

http://www.bbfree.com/xmule2/index.php?showtopic=56

I hope there is someone who knows about mldonkey GUI protocol and C++ :)

devein