[Mldonkey-users] Bittorrent and mldonkey 2.5.4

From: Juan C. Gallardo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Bittorrent and mldonkey 2.5.4
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:44:42 +0900

Hello to everyone

Today I downloaded the version 2.5.4 of the mldonkkey, and then I was running some test about the Bittorrent and  I wanted to ask all of you if this is normal.

Downloading the same file using a normal Bittorrent client I got up to 70k/s but using the mldonkey I can't get more than 15k/s.

Is this normal? meaning that is better to keep using my bittorrent client instead of the mldonkey?

Thanks in advance

Juan C. Gallardo