[Mldonkey-users] Internet connection totally breaks down when mldonkey

From: Karl Bress
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Internet connection totally breaks down when mldonkey is running
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:40:58 +0100

I have a Linux - system with kernel 2.4.19, mldonkey 2.02 and an
internet-connection via adsl. Ping to google.de normally is about 140ms. When
mldonkey is running and building up connections, the ping raises up to
16000ms!!!!! I don't think that is ok.... I am using iptables, and the system
is an Athlon1400 and 512 MB RAM. Any ideas?? Bandwidth for uploading is rated
to 5k, download rate is not rated.

Andreas