Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] size increasing in binaries due to feature bl

From: Moritz Bunkus
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] size increasing in binaries due to feature bloat/creep/whatever
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:26:38 +0100

Hey,

oh I perfectly understand the purpose and what I can do about it (I
already build wxWidgets without compatibility for 2.4/2.6, for
example). I just thought I'd mention it so that other application
builders can keep an eye on it and act according to their project's
needs.

>From my point of view no action is really required on the
mingw-cross-env project's part at all! Maybe I didn't make that all
too clear late last night ;)

Kind regards,
mo