mediagoblin-devel

Re: Running multiple site from one binary install

From: Olivier Mehani
Subject: Re: Running multiple site from one binary install
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 19:19:34 +1000

On Mon 18 May 2020 at 21:11:20 -0400, Michael Lynch wrote:
For my own MediaGoblin instance, I use nginx as well, but for a slightly
different purpose. I use it for authentication and to redirect responses to
files on Google Cloud Storage. All of my media is on Google Cloud Storage,
so I use nginx as kind of a hack to rewrite MediaGoblin’s responses to
point to GCS instead of locally.

That is neat! How do you handle the upload from MG to GCS?

--
Olivier Mehani <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655