mediagoblin-devel

Re: Running multiple site from one binary install

From: Matt Connell
Subject: Re: Running multiple site from one binary install
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 06:05:22 +0200 (CEST)

On 2020-05-15 20:39, Ben Sturmfels wrote:
> Matt, can I hook you up with Michael Lynch (CC'd) who's been looking at
> improving our Docker/MediaGoblin situation? Having some collaboration in
> this area would be *amazing* and hopefully more satisfying than anyone
> tackling this solo. https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5574

Ben/Michael,

I'm happy to help if I'm able.  Regarding the CI setup, my experience is
limited, but less than zero.  Reading through the ticket you linked, it
looks like you two are pretty close to getting CI up and cooking though.

I'm still planning on adding my docker/nginx setup to the EasyDeployment
wiki page though.