Re: New make PATH problem(?)

From: Chris Sutcliffe
Subject: Re: New make PATH problem(?)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 21:58:17 -0400

> >  So the reason for this problem could only be the way the Make binary
>  >  was built, perhaps the libraries it was linked against or something.
>
>  FWIW, the binary on the MinGW site I created with the following:

<snip>

Just looked at the README.mingw files between the 3.81-2 release
(which I understand worked) and the 3.81-20080326 release (which I
understand doesn't work), and the only difference I make when
compiling them is the addition of:

>   --target=mingw32 \
>   --prefix=/mingw

to configure line.  I don't see how they could make a difference.
Could someone please supply a simple Makefile that exhibits the
behaviour so that I can do some testing?

Thanx!

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe