Re: mingw make problem

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: mingw make problem
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:37:34 -0400

Quoting Chris Sutcliffe <address@hidden>:

>For the MSYS specific stuff, I think directing it to the the MSYS list
>would be an idea.

Yes.

So, is the mingw32-make not working with sh.exe from MSYS, MSYS specific?
Or should that not work, or should that be on the mingw list?

I'd take it to the MSYS list (perhaps cross-post on the MinGW list)

No need to cross post.

for a definitive answer.  TBH I'm not all that familiar with the
internals of MSYS.

I do have it on my round tuit list to take a look at why I can't use the native version of make from within the MSYS shell. Help is always appreciated.

Earnie Boyd

http://shop.siebunlimited.com