Re: Released: mingw32-make-3.80.0-1.exe

From: Manu
Subject: Re: Released: mingw32-make-3.80.0-1.exe
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 02:40:23 +0200

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Paul D. Smith wrote:
> > %% Earnie Boyd <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> >   eb> See Patch Id: 1536
> >
> > Hm.  Is this really all that's necessary?  It seems to me that Manu had
> > many other changes?

There were probably some unnecessary changes in my beginner attempt.

> No.  This patch allows me to ./configure for the self hosted mingw32
> build system.  Other patches are needed to get make working again.  As I
> said before, I'm not familiar with Manu's patches.  I'm adding him to
> the distribution.  Perhaps he can submit some patches.

I'm not sure that I can help much now. (I've submitted my idea 6 months
ago)
Anyway, if I'm able to do something useful, I'll be pleased to do it.

Currently, I have found a potential problem, but I don't know yet if I'm
just doing something wrong. I'll report that later.

Manu.