Re: Released: mingw32-make-3.80.0-1.exe

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Released: mingw32-make-3.80.0-1.exe
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:48:00 -0400

Paul D. Smith wrote:
%% Earnie Boyd <address@hidden> writes:

  eb> No.  I will consider a snapshot release of the CVS.

What I would like to get is a patch that adds MINGW support
"officially", then 3.81 can have that support without requiring extra
patching.  Don't know if you or Manu would be doing that?

I don't know what Manu has in the way of patches. I'll submit mine hopefully by the end of the week.

  eb> Paul, if I release such a snapshot, how should I version it?

There is already a modified version number in the configure.in file.  I
think it's 3.81rc2 or something like that.  Not very specific, but
better than nothing.

Ok, thanks.

Earnie.