mailman

Re: [gnu.org #1385289] Re: Does this list echo?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #1385289] Re: Does this list echo?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 16:21:12 -0600

FYI, on lists.gnu.org, I've changed ~list/savannah_wrapper.pl to set
dmarc_moderation_action=MungeFrom by default. Thus new lists created
through Savannah will have it set. This does not change existing lists.

I made the same change in mycreate_list.pl for consistency, although
that is only used when creating lists by hand, i.e., hardly ever.

If any problems come up, or reversion needed, or whatever, let me know. -k