mailman

Re: Does this list echo?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Does this list echo?
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 22:46:54 -0600

Hi Todd,

Your message did finally make it to the mailing list.  I didn't need
to re-send it.  Eventually zoho did send the message and it did arrive.

For the rest of the list the problem is that Todd is failing to
receive responses back from the mailing list for his messages sent to
the mailing list.  Originally this is about help-grub.  But I asked
him to send a message here so that everyone could see it and hopefully
someone could trace down the problem in the logs.

Additionally there is a problem at zoho.com where it seems it will
queue mail for a very long time.  But there isn't anything we can do
about that problem.

Bob