lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 03:57:20 -0500

For business accounts that's a larger problem.  For a personal gmail
account though, I'd arrange to have all gmail forwarded to another account
off of google and clean out the All-Messages folder.  If google gets to be
too much of a pain that's what I'll do with it.  Google doesn't know
what's wrong with any of what it claims to be insecure email programs and
won't test them either.