lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx word bleeding?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:12:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
Well...at least I am not imagining the problem.
Your description reminded me of the time when the bottom of a page kept content from a few pages back smiles.
I am going to try your control-l solution first.
Its not critical, just requiring me to listen more carefully, so a bit annoying. Now, if the stuff shows up in a file, that will be an entirely different situation of course.
Thanks for the tip,
Oh,  anyone here use basic html for gmail with lynx?
If so, I may have a different question, again harder to explain as it is only happening there, and only really recently.
Thanks again,
Karen