lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 12:56:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021, Zachary Lee Andrews wrote:

Hi,

Am I missing something, the only thing I see in your message is a gmail URL that doesn't work...

Doesn't work in what way for you?
The link does not activate, it does not produce the desired results, which? Google actually fixed the older basic html link I personally used to use for this. That being said, unless you have google account cookies in your lynx file that previously let you reach your gmail account or google account in lynx, it may not work either.
Kare