lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 12:20:51 -0400

For what it's worth, when I clicked on that link, it brought me to the google page, and asked me if I was sure I wanted to turn on the html only (or whatever it was) feature of gmail.  I have a gmail account only because some sites require it.  I have never once actually checked said mail, and never plan to.

But, it did work.