lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 21:11:43 -0500 (EST)

And as I indicated, another person did indeed get a reaction from them using this method.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Karen Lewellen dixit:

My goal with this thread was to find a twitter user willing to Shepard posts to
fictionpress regarding the cloudflare captcha issue.

If you wish I can forward what you write, but, as I said, I have
yet to receive *any* kind of reaction from them…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yes, I hate users and I want them to suffer.
        -- Marco d'Itri on gmane.linux.debian.devel.general