lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:50:43 -0500 (EST)

Granted I  have not checked this option out.
Still, links in chain form illustrates one can create the best of both worlds, some JavaScript support, while still giving a text feel.
Even in DOS.
On a different note, have intended writing you to ask about dh keys, privately.
Is that okay with you?
Karen