lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 00:15:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Karen,

> If you get their attention on twitter

I got their attention. They asked which browser we are using, because
they said they tested all browser+screenreader combinations listed on
some screenreader accessibility page. I told them that text browsers,
that is, lynx, links+ and w3m, can be used with a Braille line, so no
need for a screenreader. They probably assumed screenreader equals
accessibility.

> please also point out that individuals who experience Cesar disorders
> like epilepsy, cannot use JavaScript either.

Oh, interesting. I will forward that, thanks!

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“The final straw, to be honest, was probably my amazement at the volume of
petty, peevish whingeing certain of your peers are prone to dish out on