lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 21:22:08 -0500 (EST)

They are referencing a11y...which has an article stating that while many use tools that can access JavaScript, not everyone does, or can.
Meaning both options  should be available.
If someone wants a copy, let me know.

further the a11y page has a second article stating that accessibility does not only mean screen readers.
They need to do more than test.
Honestly, there are scores of screen reader combinations, not that such matters for say those using braille, or voice browsers etc.
Kare