lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 21:29:43 -0500 (EST)

Its not the browser, it is the scripting.
In some, even many cases when heavy scripting is used elements flash or shift.
Which can be triggering for some experiencing these conditions.
Best progressive design practice is to build up. Leaving html in place for lower graphics users, incorporating cascading style sheets, and still have the flashing heavy graphics and clutter for those who like it like that.
Kare