lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.ne

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a twitter user? is a posible solution, is help with ff.net.
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 23:27:16 -0500 (EST)

Actually, that feels a bit like the guns don't kill people argument.
If the result of the scripting causes injury, much like the result of some words and some guns cause injury, is there not some blame for JavaScript as well? Google progressive web design, others explain it better than I am doing just now. Besides the basic and important concept of everyone able to reach content as they are, not as a site requires them to be physically.
Karen