lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] help with ff.net.

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] help with ff.net.
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 00:56:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi Thorsten,
Ah okay on Firefox, I understand.
The thing about using a downloader program is that you get the stories, in text, without advertising allowing you to just open the file in lynx if you want to read that way, or off line.
The program is called fanfiction downloader.
i would get captchas when trying to leave a review. Also when attempting to log in with my incomplete for this reason ffn account.
Thanks for clarification.
Enjoy your holidays in return,
Karen