lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] help with ff.net.

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] help with ff.net.
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 23:58:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi chime,
I noticed that your site is using a different offering from  cloudflare.
There is a refresh link present. What happens when you choose that option? That Firefox is impacted, a well respected tool, says allot about the service running on auto pilot.
Here it is tracking by ip address when I seek fanfiction.net
Which has  me hoping that adding the ip address to a safe list will help.
Kare