lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Force PPP TermReq (Lwip 2.0.0 RC2)

From: Greg Smith
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Force PPP TermReq (Lwip 2.0.0 RC2)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 23:55:08 +0000

Hi, Patrick.

This could be most helpful! It will take me several days to get a rig together to get the bytes into the PC (i.e. I'll probably have to order a couple high-speed RS485<->USB converters). But if you have a decoding tool I could try, I will find a way to get it done.

> Or if you have packets in the form of raw bytes, I could help you decode them.
> Just post or email them.

I might try this as a fallback, if I can capture the bytes in a meaningful way.

-- G