lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Force PPP TermReq (Lwip 2.0.0 RC2)

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Force PPP TermReq (Lwip 2.0.0 RC2)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:33:09 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 10:02:39AM +0200, Sylvain Rochet wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 08:08:40PM -0400, Patrick Klos wrote:
> >
> > At this point, I think a packet (or byte) trace is the best diagnostic to
> > show what's happening here.
>
> Yes ! :)

Greg, you can enable PRINTPKT_SUPPORT, PPP_PROTOCOLNAME, and PPP_DEBUG
support in your lwipopts.h, you need to write the port section about
debugging support if this is not already done and you can then dump the
lwIP debug output wherever you want and then extract it later. If you
have a free UART to output the trace in a live fashion that's even
better ;-)

Sylvain