lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Force PPP TermReq (Lwip 2.0.0 RC2)

From: Patrick Klos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Force PPP TermReq (Lwip 2.0.0 RC2)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:26:00 -0400

On 8/9/2016 12:21 PM, Greg Smith wrote:
I am running an RS485 bus, so I could hook another device in to "listen" to all the traffic. Unfortunately, that's going to get me a lot of bytes, but minimal decoding. Do you know of any good tools where I could dump raw bytes and get packet decoding back out? (Or even a tool to hang on the serial line and decode live?)

If you can tap the serial lines and feed them to 2 COM ports on a Windows machine (XP or 7), I can rig up a version of PacketView Pro (our Windows based protocol analyzer) for you to use to decode the packets (no charge).

Or if you have packets in the form of raw bytes, I could help you decode them. Just post or email them.

Patrick Klos
Laufer Wind (and Klos Technologies, Inc.)