lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:17:27 +1300

Well I would if I knew where the docs were .... all I see is the wiki and the docs for the functions within lwip ... is there any others, or should we just
add to the wiki ?

I am only too happy to help .. but 1st I would like to get lwip going, then I could document the "whole" journey, not just a part ..

PS: I am not complaining ... just confused, as a newcomer, I just can't find anything ... it's all over the place.

Cheer,
Bernie

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
 Bernard Mentink <address@hidden> wrote:

> I's ok, found it ... (again not in the docs)

LwIP lives from people contributing their free time, and documentation is unfortunately not the first thing people like to do.

However, instead of only complaining about missing documentation, it would be highly appreciated if you would write down what you learned and contribute by improving the docs!

Simon