lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:42:26 +1300

If you're finding the debugging too slow, you could just turn on the LWIP_STATS code, and then after loading your page get your device to print out the totals.  This should show which resources are running out allowing you to fine tune it without the overhead of frequent printfs slowing things down.

Thanks. I have stats turned on, how do I detect when the page is loaded at the device end, to then print out the totals.

Cheers,
Bernie

Kieran