lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 13:49:32 +1300

I's ok, found it ... (again not in the docs) found the stats_display(); function and called it when I send a UDP packet ..
So what I did was download the web page to generate TCP traffic, then print out the stats by sending a UDP packet,
What I got is attached .... it looks ok to me, what do you think?

Cheers,
Bernie