lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 20:28:16 +0000

On 3 Mar 2011, at 18:46, Bernard Mentink wrote:

> I am only opening one connection at present (web browser on 192.168.0.100)

I don't have access to the wireshark capture to check at the moment but my
memory was of multiple interleaved connections, probably for different parts of
the webpage.  Is that not what you expect?  Perhaps your web browser is opening
multiple connections to retrieve the page?

If you're finding the debugging too slow, you could just turn on the LWIP_STATS
code, and then after loading your page get your device to print out the totals.
 This should show which resources are running out allowing you to fine tune it
without the overhead of frequent printfs slowing things down.

Kieran