lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slow TCP
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:51:22 +1300

Hi Kieran,

Ok, attached is a wireshark capture file.

Please have a look, and let me know what you think is happening ...

Cheers,
Bernie

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 11:11 +1300, Bernard Mentink wrote:

> I ran a diagnostic session with Colasoft Capsa 7 package and the gist
> of it is below:

I've never heard of that package, so no idea how to interpret its output
or what the different categories mean I'm afraid.  A standard wireshark
packet capture file would be the best way to see what's going on.

Kieran