Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Linphone BlackBerry - Unable

From: Ramu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Linphone BlackBerry - Unable to register using BB 9800
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:37:27 +0530

You need to mention IP Address of Asterisk server in settings tab.

Linphone doesn't support domain names.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Allen Arumainayagam <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded the latest BB linphone sources and trying to run the compiled version (Install BB plugin for eclipse, imported the linphone project and set the compiler level to 1.3) on a 9800 simulator but it is not registering with the Asterisk server. Do I have to build BB linphone on Linux? Is there native code I need to build?

I also downloaded the binary version that Jehan had pointed out on a previous message. This time I am using a BB Torche and the app is stuck saying "Linphone Registeration in progress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Best Wishes,
Allen

PS: I could not find BB JRE 5.0.0 I am using BB JRE 6.0.0.