[Linphone-users] Linphone iPhone - Suspended Mode

From: Ramu
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone iPhone - Suspended Mode
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:05:21 +0530

Hi List,

When we lock iPhone when linphone is running it is not going into the suspended mode instead it is showing red flash bar when we unlock the device.

We looked at the suspended and background modes of iOS sdk.  We added following method in Classes/LinphoneAppDelegate.m file
- (void)applicationWillResignActive:(UIApplication *)application {
[[LinphoneManager instance] enterBackgroundMode];
}
Now the application is going into the suspended mode and when we un-lock it is showing as it was without taking time.

We looked different applications (ex: skype)They are doing same.

Can you guys please patch linphone?
--
Ramu