[Linphone-users] Lost Pulseaudio, forced Alsa & bad audio freezing

From: Custom Processing Unlimited
Subject: [Linphone-users] Lost Pulseaudio, forced Alsa & bad audio freezing
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:26:29 -0500

Somewhere along the lines about 2 or 3 weeks ago (been kinda busy, so haven't really made time to voice concern) Linphone refused to acknowledge pulseaudio (as if it's not even installed) and defaults to ALSA, which kills my ability to use a bluetooth headset. Also, when I try plugging in a standard headset, the audio out (to my speakers) freezes randomly. No clue if it freezes on the other side of the conversation.  How do I go about troubleshooting this?

--
If "custom" was mass produced... it would just be a "product line."
Custom Processing Unlimited