[Linphone-users] Linphone BlackBerry - Unable to register using BB 9800

From: Allen Arumainayagam
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone BlackBerry - Unable to register using BB 9800
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 09:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I downloaded the latest BB linphone sources and trying to run the compiled version (Install BB plugin for eclipse, imported the linphone project and set the compiler level to 1.3) on a 9800 simulator but it is not registering with the Asterisk server. Do I have to build BB linphone on Linux? Is there native code I need to build?

I also downloaded the binary version that Jehan had pointed out on a previous message. This time I am using a BB Torche and the app is stuck saying "Linphone Registeration in progress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Best Wishes,
Allen

PS: I could not find BB JRE 5.0.0 I am using BB JRE 6.0.0.