Re: Extracting a "score diff" from two [or more] Lilypond sources

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Extracting a "score diff" from two [or more] Lilypond sources
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 16:49:42 +0100

Hi Kieren,

What about this: We could have a small script that takes a diff of the new file
and the old file and creates a new version of the new file where all changed
(music) lines are tagged. This way we do not need to try to match two streams
against the other one, but we do in already know more or less the parts that
have changed and the parts that haven’t.

Cheers,
Valentin