Re: warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you be using bar checks?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:36:58 +0100

Hi Ken,

If you want to have a repeat with no alternative just do not use \alternative.
Doing \repeat something 0 does not do anything. The repeat-count property
must be at least 1, if you give 0 it defaults to 1.

Of course doing \repeat volta 1 would also be rather stupid, as this would
create a repeat that is not supposed to be executed.

Cheers,
Valentin

<lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org on behalf of