Re: warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you be using bar checks?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:49:32 -0800

HI Carl;

  There are many pieces of music in the Baroque, Classic and Romantic
periods where the same block of music is repeated without an
alternative.

  This particular example is a simplified version/arrangement of a Chopin Waltz.

  The problem goes away when I disabled the forced line breaks, so I
do think that there is a problem here, although it is an annoyance,
not severe.

  There is no problem with the bar checks after I disable the forced
line breaks.

Thanks,
Ken