warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you be

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you be using bar checks?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:20:01 -0800

Hi;

  Is there a bug in the Lilypond parser regarding bar checks?

  It would be nice if Lilypond would let me know more specifically
where this warning occurred, shouldn't it know?

  I don't see the error in my engraving that would cause this and I'm
having trouble using the 8/16/24/32 to determine where the problem is.

  Yes, I know I should do a block comment (determine location by use
of bisection), but, still, why can't Lilypond tell me which line in
the source is problematic?

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott

GNU LilyPond 2.22.1
Processing `Walzer.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8][16][24][32]
warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you
be using bar checks?
[40][48][56]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
MIDI output to `Walzer.midi'...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 or 2 pages...
Drawing systems...
Converting to `Walzer.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed