Re: Notesheet Flute varibles defined and ready for call...

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Notesheet Flute varibles defined and ready for call...
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 15:16:19 +0200

I have read a lot in lots of places, but not read the manual from beginning to end, 200 or something pages if I recall. Just went straight for it pretty much whatever direction things took me :) Learning by doing and searching out what I needed and it has been a pretty good road I think overall. Made something decent that is usable for sure.

I will now look into the Whistle diagrams for all 3 octaves for the Tin Whistle and then hope someone wanna help me further to make an automated script so anyone can fix it in 1 second easily :)

Further down the line I will make a Template with all the help stuff for beginners so anyone can quickly pick it up and do their own thing. Getting closer and closer, to what I wanna gain.

Thanks for the different variant codes Robin, I understand a little more now. I though that { } was for whatever you put in it and that was a wrong conclusion clearly.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah