Re: Notesheet Flute varibles defined and ready for call...

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Notesheet Flute varibles defined and ready for call...
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 13:36:36 +0200

darkijah@jesusgod-pope666.info wrote:
 I learned from the video on Varibles on
youtube that the varible call should be put into a { }
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfXHVrkG3g&list=PLHi8BvxILUV6x9FqEmZiYrEj6VMGmTKjt&index=11
But I guess that was wrong.

Have you read the Learning Manual?
You have enough experience now to profit from reading it again.

That video is using variables to hold sequential music.
It doesn't mention any of the other things a variable can hold.
So I think it is already too simple for you.

varA =  {c e g}  % sequential music
varB =  <c e g>  % a chord
varC = <<c e g>> % simultaneous music
varD =  "c e g"  % a string
varE = ^"c e g"  % a string as a TextScript

Cheers,
Robin