Re: Notesheet Flute varibles defined and ready for call...

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Notesheet Flute varibles defined and ready for call...
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 13:01:52 +0200

Apparently this did not get send the right place either... *Sigh* I'll try again:

I don't understand, I tried to put them behind the Note first, and had to put them in front to get them to work when I did it. I can see you put them behind as I would as well have understood it should be done correctly... I learned from the video on Varibles on youtube that the varible call should be put into a { } https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfXHVrkG3g&list=PLHi8BvxILUV6x9FqEmZiYrEj6VMGmTKjt&index=11
But I guess that was wrong.

Thanks for clarifying it and working it out. I am overlooking it at the moment, and can see it is indeed fixed. Okay I think I understand now what your saying. My 2 issues is that I put the call before the note, because of my first issue it was the solution I could figure out to make it work, but in the end it made for another issue overall. Good okay - so I just need to correct the first issue of the { }, and put the call where it needs correctly to be and all will be fine.

Awesome! :)

Thanks so much Robin for your time and help and brain power.

- May Jehovah be with you
Darkijah