Re: Future of openLilyLib

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Future of openLilyLib
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 15:29:44 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to repeat Urs' call to participate in the work of OLL. I
share the opinion that it is a very versatile and powerful toolbox. My
own contributions are mainly the edition-engraver and the
lalily-templates. If you have any questions about what they are and how
they work, feel free to contact me via this list or py pm.

Best,
Jan-Peter