Re: Future of openLilyLib

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: Future of openLilyLib
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 18:56:17 +0200

\reshape is nice! I would try to make it clear in the documentation, if \reshape is included in the core, that \shape is the legacy form to be eventually deprecated and replaced by \reshape. Syntactically, it makes no sense to have both functions available for the same thing. If there could be a way to simply replace \shape with \shapeII / \reshape, it would be even better.

PS: \shapeII is already part of the project I’m working on. I always wondered if there could be a shorthand for \shape. I’m glad I could finally figure out today how to clone all the Github OLL repositories!

www.martinrinconbotero.com