Re: How to auto print empty measures?

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: How to auto print empty measures?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 16:32:48 -0800

On 2018-12-28 3:45 pm, Reggie wrote:
Again you don't understand the first post. He wants a finale sibelius pre engraving blank bar layout. I am aware of all your code aaron but thanks
though :)) not neccsarry

I am very aware of what OP is talking about, and what you describe is not it.

OP desires that LilyPond automatically extend staves to match the length of another longer staff. That is, one may have a series of instruments of varying lengths of music, but one desires that all of them terminate at the same moment, even if that means adding in space.

All a user needs to do is manually insert the desired amount of space on lines that are too short. As I showed, this can be done in a way that does not require one to care how much or how little music each staff has.

-- Aaron Hill