Re: ready for 2.21.80?

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: ready for 2.21.80?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:59:53 +0100

Le 26/10/2020 à 12:06, Jonas Hahnfeld a écrit :
[…]
Changing directory before invoking lilypond-book might solve this
problem and help against similar issues in the future:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/479

This looks good in preliminary testing, both with separate build tree
and for in-tree compilation. To be sure, I'm currently doing a full
build with GUB. In the mean time, I'll investigate if it would be
feasible to revert !347 without too many conflicts...

Applying MR 479 onto the translation branch work fine: snippets in NR are again translated, and snippets.html as well when building in-tree.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Charles