Re: ready for 2.21.80?

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: ready for 2.21.80?
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 19:29:08 +0100

Le 25/10/2020 à 19:13, Jonas Hahnfeld a écrit :

I can try to help if I understand the problem in detail. As you mention
the NR, you're probably referring to the Selected Snippets / Morceaux
choisis? The first example would be:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/Documentation/notation/writing-pitches.fr.html#accidentals
Are you saying that you're seeing the English text instead?

Exactly. And it's the same everywhere. I can't check snippets.html since its revival came just this Summer (but it was in French except for the menu).

As a translator, you're probably building in-tree without a separate
build directory? I'll test that kind of setup in a second, maybe
there's a problem with that.

I don't remember the reason, but translators were very "annoyed" with out-of-tree building.

Thank you for any idea you might dig out!