Re: Compiling from LilyDev

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: Compiling from LilyDev
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 11:51:16 -0700

Hi Jaap,

Thank you for helping me find the issue! I double checked, and I didn't
miss any of those steps. I figured I must have messed something up earlier
on, maybe in the VirtualBox configuration, and sure enough, when I made a
fresh dynamic image and did everything over again, the ../configure step
worked perfectly. At any rate, I can now continue with compiling, so I'll
let you know if I encounter any more issues.

--Owen